Anthogyr SAS designs, manufactures, and distributes a range of dental implants and instruments to support dental health professionals in treating patients across the world. The company offers implant systems and a range of prostheses; implantology devices, such as motors, contra-angles, handpieces, dynamometric wrenches, bone collectors, automatic crowns, bridge removers, and other products: digital solutions, including CAD-CAM solutions as well as guiding systems.
DoWell Dental Products, Inc. is an American company based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The location holds an advantage as it allows the DoWell team to have an interaction with distinguished universities and practitioners.
MK-dent was established in Bargteheide, Germany, in 1995 and has progressed to become one of the leading manufacturers of instruments in the dental industry.
MK-dent products are available in more than 100 countries.
An equally important property of our products is their exceptional efficiency. It is the particularly high durability that helps you to work efficiently.
Nouvag AG was founded in 1971 and was the first company to manufacture implantology motor systems.
In addition, Nouvag AG is a highly reputable company who manufactures high quality dental and medical equipment. They manufacture major components for the dental and medical industry and specialize in motor-driven instruments for Micro Surgery, Laparoscopy and Dental Surgery.
- 67095_Motor systems for Implantology_V10-17_VIEW
- 67222_Medical Power Tools_EN_V4016_VIEW
- 67234_EN_Endoscopy supported OR systems_V3516_VIEW
- 67234_EN_Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery_V4015_VIEW
- 67239_Suction Units_EN_V4216_VIEW
- 67245_Medical HighTorQ Power Tools_V4116_EN_VIEW
- 67254_HNO Instrumente FESS Rhino_EN_V3816_VIEW
- 67273_Laparoskopic Hysterectomy_EN_V4116_VIEW
- 67141_EN_V4217_Flyer_OFA-Drill_VIEW Hysterectomy_EN_V4116_VIEW